HOME | BIOGRAPHY | RESEARCH | PUBLICATIONS | ACTIVITIES | CO-ADVISING
Dr ZAHRA POORANIAN
Dr Zahra Pooranian is a postdoctoral fellow in network Security And pRIvacy LAB (SARI LAB) at the 5GIC & 6GIC, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK.
- Data Privacy
- Cloud Storage Security
- Cloud/Fog Computing
- Smart Grid Systems
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- [October 2021] Paper accepted at IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SURVEYS & TUTORIALS (COMST), called Online Advertising Security:
Issues, Taxonomy, and Future Directions. (IF = 25.249)
- [September 2021] Technical Program Co-chairs of the 5th International workshop on Software Defined Networks and Network Function Virtualization (SDS-2021).
- [September 2021] Paper accepted at the 17th IEEE International Conference on Mobility, Sensing and Networking (IEEE MSN 2021), Exeter, UK, called FIDS: A Federated Intrusion Detection System for 5G Smart Metering Network, Code!
- [1 September 2021] Evaluated to the grade of #IEEE Senior Member.
- [July 2021] Paper accepted at the 17th IEEE International Conference on Network and Service Management (IEEE CNSM 2021), Izmir, Turkey, called Link Latency Attack in Software-Defined Networks.
- [July 2021] Paper accepted at IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, (TII), called iFaaSBus: A Security and Privacy based Lightweight Framework for Serverless Computing using IoT and Machine Learning, Code! (IF = 10.215)
- [18-20 August 2021] Program committee member of 20th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TrustCom 2021).
- [November 2021] Techincal program committee member of 6th IEEE International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Security Protocols (CPS-Sec 2021).
- [December 2020] Invited speaker, ICTALK-2020 virtual event organized by the National University of Chimborazo (Ecuador), speaking about “Side-Channel Attack in Cloud Storage.” Video!
- [September 2020] Program committee member of 10th IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE).
- [September 2020] Paper accepted at IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, (TII), called LEVER: Secure Deduplicated Cloud Storage with Encrypted Two-Party Interactions in Cyber-Physical Systems, Code! (IF = 10.215)
- [June 2020] Program committee member of IEEE TrustCom 2020 in Trust Track.
- [April 2020] Paper accepted at Future Generation Computer Systems, called Similarity-based Android malware detection using Hamming distance of static binary features, Code! (IF = 7.010)